Website Lebanon School District
Lebanon Middle School seeks five (5) full time Paraeducators to work with the ability to build
relationships with students and to work as a collaborative member of a professional learning
multi-disciplinary team, and other duties as outlined in the LSS Professional Agreement. These
vacancies are for the 2023-2024 school year and beyond.
The regular work schedule is 7 hours a day, Monday-Friday with a 30 minute duty-free lunch.
Paraeducators perform a duty (morning or afternoon) and cover recess for the classroom.
Paraeducator I & II Certification preferred, but not required.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Flex Spending/Dependent Care Account
– State of NH Pension Plan
– Paid Time Off (Sick / Personal Days / Paid Holidays)
1. Support a variety of identified students in receiving a free and appropriate education based
on their individual education plan
2. Cultivate and maintain a safe, encouraging, and welcoming learning environment while
developing positive student relationships
3. Collaborate with special education teachers, regular education teachers, and administration
to coordinate instruction and support for students
4. Monitor student activities and behaviors
5. Assist children individually or in small groups to increase their skills in academic, social,
emotional, and behavioral competencies including but not limited to implementation of
positive behavior supports and assistive technology support
6. Documentation and data collection duties including but not limited to Medicaid claims and
Student Positive Behavior Intervention Plans
7. Participate in professional development activities, workshops, courses, and district-provided
training to develop professional competence for the benefit of students.
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.