Website Lebanon School District
The Lebanon School District seeks an innovative, creative, and dynamic IT Systems Administrator who has experience with computers, computer networks, operating systems and application software. This person will be responsible for providing district-wide support for the use of technology across the District.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Flex Spending/Dependent Care Account
– State of NH Pension Plan
– Paid Time Off (Sick / Personal Days / Vacation / Paid Holidays)
– Life Insurance
– Long-Term Disability
Support District-wide technology
- Maintain individual desktop, laptop, netbook and other computers
- Network switches and connecting structure
- Servers, firewall and other network appliances
Support Operating Software
- Individual machine OS (primarily via images)
- Server OS (in conjunction with network support)
- Management software on switches, firewall, filter appliance, etc.
- Email inquiry support – answer questions and follow-up on requests at all schools via email or in person (phone as well)
- Help maintain the ServiceDesk work order system and respond to assignments,
- As necessary, refer technical issues to Director of Technology
- Attend training, workshops, usergroup meetings, conferences as necessary to the job.
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.