Website Lebanon School District
The Lebanon, New Hampshire School District is seeking a HVAC Maintenance Technician to maintain the mechanical and electrical systems inside the SAU buildings and maintain the grounds throughout the SAU district and to complete the needed repairs and work projects as required. The HVAC Maintenance Technician would also be responsible for upgrading systems and subsystems as appropriate and monitoring direct digital control systems.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Flex Spending/Dependent Care Account
– State of NH Pension Plan
– Paid Time Off (Sick / Personal Days / Vacation / Paid Holidays)
– Life Insurance
– Long-Term Disability
A minimum of a High School Diploma with additional formal training in at least one of the trades of electricity, heating and ventilating, or grounds work. Must be a licensed plumber in the State of New Hampshire; licensed electrician is also preferred with knowledge of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and HVAC Controls; A minimum of five years related work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Examines school facilities on a regular basis for needed repairs and maintenance and reports findings to the Director of Facilities.
2. Prepares own work schedule to respond to requests for building services and maintenance as assigned by the Director of Facilities.
3. Performs preventative maintenance on mechanical systems, electrical systems, control systems, or grounds of the district in concert with other building support staff and the Director of Facilities.
4. Lays out work, orders materials as needed, and maintains a working inventory of supplies to perform routine maintenance and repair projects with direction from the Director of Facilities.
5. Prepares cost estimates of work to be done as required.
6. Performs other duties as needed and directed by the Director of Facilities including the completion of different work shifts.
7. Performs the monitoring of systems operation at the main building utilizing the SAU wide DDC system.
8. Evaluates energy savings with respect to electrical and thermal systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, lift and carry items. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds. The employee must be able to drive and/or tow various equipment to include but not be limited to pickup trucks, landscaping tractors, forklifts, sand-spreaders. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.