Website Lebanon School District
The Lebanon School District is seeking dynamic professional skilled in the field of Facilities Management. The Director of Facilities is responsible for a $5 million dollars budget, the supervision of a personnel team of over 22 individuals, facilities management, and project management.
Successful candidates will have strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, the abilities to manage multiple projects at once, and an established track record of success in forming and maintaining positive professional relationships with Employee Associations. Certifications in facilities-related fields are a preferred but not required. Experience in the public education or state government sectors is a plus.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Flex Spending/Dependent Care Account
– State of NH Pension Plan
– Paid Time Off (Sick / Personal Days / Vacation / Paid Holidays)
– Life Insurance
– Long-Term Disability
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Procurement and management of facility related contracts.
2. Maintenance of buildings and grounds.
3. Organizes and oversees inspections of facilities.
4. Ensures cleanliness, maintenance, and security of all facilities.
5. Participates in School Board Finance and Facilities Committee.
6. Oversees utilities infrastructure.
7. Oversees communication infrastructure in conjunction with the IT Department.
8. Manages space utilization both interior and exterior.
9. Supervises and supports custodial and maintenance personnel.
10. Conducts on-going performance evaluations.
11. Recruits and recommends new personnel.
12. Prepares and manages the budget related to facilities and grounds.
13. Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Business Administrator and/or the Superintendent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 45 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.