Website Lebanon School District
Lebanon High School is seeking a Director of Athletics & CO-Curricular Programs to direct the Lebanon High School Athletic and Co-Curricular activities consistent with District policies and procedures, NHIAA policies and procedures, and administrative procedures. In addition, the Director of Athletic & Co-Curricular Programs will provide each student an opportunity to participate in athletic/co-curricular activities that will foster physical skills, a sense of worth and competence, a knowledge and understanding of cooperation, and the principles of fair play. The Director of Athletics & Co-Curricular Programs acts as a visible liaison for the District with the community and community organizations.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Flex Spending/Dependent Care Account
– State of NH Pension Plan
– Paid Time Off (Sick / Personal Days / Paid Holidays)
– Life Insurance
– Long-Term Disability
1. Develops short and long-range goals and objectives for the athletic and co-curricular programs and evaluates their attainment annually.
2. Administers and enforces Lebanon School District policies and procedures as documented in the athletic and co-curricular handbook.
3. Prepares and maintains a handbook for coaches.
4. Plans, manages, and administers the yearly budget for athletic and co-curricular programs.
5. Presents budget to stakeholder groups.
6. Coordinates a system for athletic equipment, supply requisitions and purchases.
7. Posts positions, interviews, and recommendations for employment coaches and co-curricular advisors.
8. Supervises and provides written evaluations for all coaches and co-curricular advisors to include a parent and student feedback form. (Done seasonally).
9. Serves as the official liaison between the coaches/advisors and the Principal.
10. Coordinates all aspects of athletic and co-curricular eligibility with LHS administration.
11. Mediates student athlete/coach conflicts.
12. Mediates coach/advisor/parent conflicts.
13. Administers discipline in collaboration with the building principal, in accordance with New Hampshire law, Lebanon School District policies and procedures.
14. Supervises the athletic trainer for the Lebanon School District.
15. Coordinates and facilitates the Lebanon High School Athletic & Co-Curricular Committee.
16. Provides information to Principal and Superintendent concerning the organization and administration of athletic events and co-curricular programs.
17. Oversees and keeps records of coaches’ eligibility requirements, as set forth by the NHIAA.
18. Conducts coach, advisor, director and volunteer meetings to assure that NHIAA and the Lebanon School District policies and procedures will be successfully administered.
1. Schedules all interscholastic athletic contests in conjunction with NHIAA.
2. Arranges for officials for all home games.
3. Coordinates home arrangements for all sports, including game director, ambulance, athletic trainer, ticket takers, chain crew, announcer, physician, venue maintenance, timers, scorers, and security personnel.
4. Arranges transportation for athletic and co-curricular activities.
5. Provides input for the indoor and outdoor maintenance program of athletic facilities to the Director of Facilities.
6. Coordinates athletic and co-curricular awards.
7. Directs the athletic and co-curricular fundraising activities.
8. Serves as official representative of the school district at appropriate local, regional, and national meetings including the NHIAA.
9. Promotes school-wide and community interest in athletic and co-curricular events.
10. All other duties as assigned by the Building Principal/Superintendent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 15 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.