Website Lebanon Middle School
Lebanon School District is seeking an experienced Middle School Principal (Grades 5-8). This position has a start date of 07/01/2024 with a contract length of 220 workdays per school year. The main goals of this position are to serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
– NH Principal Endorsement
– Master’s Degree in Education
– Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience.
– Health Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Flex Spending/Dependent Care Account
– State of NH Pension Plan
– Paid Time Off (Sick / Personal Days)
– Life Insurance
– Long-Term Disability
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– General Planning: the principal conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
– General Coordination: the principal ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial, and organizational structure of the school system. The principal defines the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the school program to the community.
– Enhancement of Personnel Skills: the principal provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
– School Objectives: the principal identifies the annual objectives for the instructional, extracurricular, and athletic programs of the school.
– Curriculum Objectives: the principal ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. The principal provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
– Establishes Formal Work Relationships: the principal establishes, implements, and evaluates procedures used to carry out the daily routine of the school.
– Evaluated Performance: the principal evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data. The principal supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
– Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: the principal maintains inter-school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance. The principal maintains good relationships with students, staff, and parents. The principal complies with established lines of authority.
– New Staff and Students: the principal orients and assists new staff members and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
– Community: the principal encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interprets the school program for the community, and maintains communication with community members.
– Supplies and Equipment: the principal manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies, and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. The principal involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional supplies.
– Services: the principal organizes, oversees, and provides support to the various services, supplies, materials, and equipment provided to carry out the school program. The principal makes use of community resources.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 15 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.